Friday, April 25, 2008

I can't believe people eat such cute crabs!


Sorry for the delay in posts--I was tromping around Jekyll Island this past weekend and have been catching up on school work ever since. Let me tell you, eating vegan on a barrier island in south Georgia is hell. If I never eat another mediocre iceberg lettuce salad, I'll be really happy. Really happy.


I'm going on a picnic-hike tomorrow with the poet and I made a slurpable feast (he had mouth surgery last week...can't chew anything; now that's a challenge...). Pictures and recipes will, of course, be posted when I return.


Until then, enjoy the beach photos!

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds like Jekyll Island was fun!

BitterSweet said...

Aw, what a cutie! (the little crab) Hope the picnic turns out well!

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

sucks that you didn't have any really great eats! that crab is so cute though.

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

I can practically feel the sunlight, although I can almost taste the iceberg lettuce, too. :p
I hope the poet picnic was good!